On The Weekend Of The Second Annual MotoGP Race In Austin, Texas, Crossing The Lines Of Design, Art, Music, And Motorcycles, The Handbuilt Show Invites Everyone To Appreciate Exceptional Craftsmanship And Creativity. Come Be Part Of The Most Inclusive Motorcycle Event In The Country. To Further Ensure This Is A Fully-Inclusive Event, Your Entrance Is Free Of Charge!
- Friday, April 11th: 6PM – 12AM
- Saturday, April 12th: 12PM – 12AM
“It is our vision that those that visit The Handbuilt Motorcycle Show will be inspired to pick up tools and use their hands to make something of their own.”
- Over 100 hand-built motorcycles of ALL types
- The Wall of Death: Antique bikes defying the laws of physics, riding on walls.
- DJ Uncle Kenny spinning 78 Shellac
- Oil & Ink Motorbike Print Expo
- Robynn Sanders – Painter
- Vintage Motorcycle Jacket Show
- Cutaway Engine Collection
- Full cash bar on premises
- No BYOB
- Various hipster food trailers TBA