- This 1955 Chevy 210 2-door sedan was professionally built in Gilbert, AZ, by Speed Shop Sports.
- Equipped with Roadster Shop chassis with chrome suspension and Penske shocks, Wilwood Engineering 6-piston front and 4-piston rear, Dart all aluminum big block Chevy 540ci engine, Airflow Research headers, Comp Cams custom hydraulic roller cam, chrome moly roller rockers and pushrods, Callies crank and connecting rods, JE Pistons, Hilborn electronic fuel injection,
- Hughes 4L80E transmission, custom stainless headers 2-1/8 stepped to 2-1/4 with merge collectors, 3″ exhaust, Borla mufflers and resonators,
- Aeromotive fuel system, in-tank pump and speed controller, Ididit chrome steering column with Budnik steering wheel, Hydraboost braking system with Wilwood master cylinder, Budnik wheels, Michelin Pilots. Custom-made inner fender panels incorporating power steering and coolant reservoirs, custom core support and radiator, added oil and transmission coolers with fans, Billet Specialties Tru Trac front drive with 140A billet alternator,
- Billet Specialties hood hinges, master cylinder assembly moved 1″ for ease of maintenance. All new floors, firewall modified for big block, shaved gas filler door, shaved body seams, hood bird modified, smoothie bumpers, hood crest shaved, stainless grill, Kindig door handles.
- All stainless trim has been straightened, polished, then chromed. Custom leather interior by Armandos with 2011 Camaro full power seats.
- Custom paint and body by Squeeg’s Kustoms.
- Dakota digital VHX series gauges, highly modified dash, ashtray formed into glove box, and vents added where trim pieces were. JL Audio, 14-speaker stereo with 1500 watts. Car rides and handles superb.