This 1960 Corvette Custom Topless Roadster has a Chevrolet 350ci engine from a late-model Corvette built over a full aftermarket Progressive frame.
- 9″ rear end with a triangulated 4-link. Independent front end with rack & pinion steering. Wilwood drilled and slotted rotors on all four wheels.
- RideTech Shockwave air spring suspension with combined air and spring, controllable from cockpit and offering four-corner independent control.
- Addition of a custom Imagine Injection system built and installed by Bob Ream Sr., owner and president of Imagine Injection Inc. 3-speed 350ci turbo transmission.
- Fabricated window frame; all panels custom fit. Bumpers custom-molded to fit body, fabricated exhaust tips inside bumper, rounded front doors.
- Factory seats were custom upholstered by Tracy Weaver of Recovery Room interiors. Custom instrument cluster and gauges by Classic Instruments.
- Budnik wheels, 18″ front and 20″ rear. Engine compartment smoothed, custom solenoid hood-opener replaces crude factory cables. Be Cool aluminum performance radiator air conditioning installed.
- This car won the coveted Builders Choice Award at the Fall 2013 Goodguys event in Scottsdale.