The 22nd annual HOT ROD Power Tour returns to Austin in 2016 with exciting new features for auto enthusiasts worldwide as the highly anticipated seven-day, seven-city journey is expected to bring together more than 6,000 vehicles and upwards of 125,000 spectators June 11-17, 2016.
The tour hits COTA in Austin, Texas on Monday, June 13 for the third stop. The 22nd annual HOT ROD Power Tour will feature:
• Thousands of Hot Rods from all over the country and beyond on display
• Largest rolling car show in the country, possibly in the world
• A colorful midway of mobile display rigs from more than 50 performance manufacturers and aftermarket specialists– view the latest innovations and get expert advice
• Autograph sessions with motorsports celebrities (to be confirmed)
• Entertainment, games, and dozens of giveaways daily on the main stage
• Plus much more!
Admission is FREE. Parking is $20 cash at the door.
Photo: Courtesy Hot Rod Magazine