Join us in Austin Saturday, November 5, 2016
Be a part of the SVRA “2016 U.S. Vintage National Championship” Race Weekend held at the 1,500–acre Circuit of the Americas (COTA) complex in Austin, Texas! The dramatic and natural elevation changes of this 3.4-mile, 20-turn circuit will provide hundreds of vintage race cars a challenging experience you will not want to miss!
The Hagerty Show & Shine at COTA on 10:00am Saturday, November 5, 2016 is open to all Classic, Vintage, Exotic, Vintage Motorcycles and Collectible Cars of interest. Each $75.00 ($85.00 day of show) Car Show registration includes:
– 2 Weekend Passes (2-day) to the Vintage Races (Saturday/Sunday)
– 2 Two (2-day) Motostalgia Auction Guest passes (Friday/Saturday, everyone registered for the Auction will receive dinner at the Sat. night auction)
– The “Last Lap” tour of Circuit of the Americas in your show car (subject to track conditions)
– Guided Tour of the Paddock
– Saturday Evening “Charlie Daniels” Concert
– Saturday Evening Fireworks
– Complimentary Event Program
– Complimentary Special Event Race Poster
Display Car Guidelines: The car show will take place at the Circuit of the Americas (COTA) shine or rain on Saturday, November 5, 2016. Registrations are non-refundable. Show Cars may not display for-sale signs, advertisements, displays or illustrations without the prior written consent/authorization of the Registrar.
Questions call 863-698-8620