After being in testing for over two years, Google has finally widely launched speed limits within Google Maps this week. Following a smaller rollout earlier this week, the feature is now rolling out on a much wider scale in regions around the globe…
Erin Myers reports live from the Los Angeles Boat Show at the Pomona Fairplex. Originally aired on KTLA 5 Weekend Morning News on Saturday, January 12, 2019.
No injuries were reported after a high-end sports car sideswiped a Woodland Hills shopping center.
Driver to wear the key at world-famous 3,100-mile off-road vehicle race. Penthouse World Media LLC, the leading adult media brand and publisher […]
The post Penthouse World Media and Penthouse Clubs Global Licensing Partner IS SponsorING Olga Rouckova at this year’s Dakar Rally…
The 2019 Dakar Rally roars into life on the January 6 starting ramp with teams taking on 10 stages and just shy of 5,000km on some of the world’s most hostile beaches, dunes and tracks in Peru.
The 41st edition of the iconic rally raid race sees competitors in the car, bike, truck, quad and UTV categories push themselves and their vehicles to the limit in only one country for the first time in the event’s history.
Stars competing include 13-time winner Stéphane Peterhansel, defending car champion Carlos Sainz and Red Bull privateer Sébastien Loeb as well as bike trio Matthias Walkner, Sam Sunderland and Toby Price – all battling it out for the most prestigious off-road rally title on the planet.
Competitors in the car and truck classes who retire from the first week will be able to rejoin the action in the second week, however they will have their own classification so that the starting order is not confused.
SS = Special Stage, C = Car, B = Bike, T = Truck, Q = Quad, SxS = UTV
06/01/19 – Starting ramp / Lima
07/01/19 – Stage 1 / Lima – Pisco: 331 km (SS: 84 km)
08/01/19 – Stage 2 / Pisco – San Juan de Marcona: 553km (SS: 342km)
09/01/19 – Stage 3 / San Juan de Marcona – Arequipa: 798km (SS: 331km)
10/01/19 – Stage 4 / Arequipa – Tacna: (C,SxS,T) 664km (SS: 351km) + Arequpia – Moquegua: (B,Q) 511km (SS: 351km)
11/01/19 – Stage 5 / Tacna – Arequipa: (C,SxS,T) 714km (SS: 450km) + Moquega – Arequipa: (B,Q) 776km (SS: 345km)
12/01/19 – Rest Day / Arequipa
13/01/19 – Stage 6 / Arequipa – San Juan de Marcona: (C,SxS,T) 810km (SS: 290km) + (B,Q) 838km (SS: 317km)
14/01/19 – Stage 7 / San Juan de Marcona – San Juan de Marcona: 387km (SS: 323km)
15/01/19 – Stage 8 / San Juan de Marcona – Pisco: 575km (SS: 360km)
16/01/19 – Stage 9 / Pisco – Pisco: (B,C,Q,SxS) 409km (SS: 313km) + (T) 407km (SS: 311km)
17/01/19 – Stage 10 / Pisco – Lima: 359km (SS: 112km)
RED BULL DESERT WINGS SQUAD
1. Matthias Walkner (AUT) – Red Bull KTM Factory Team
3. Toby Price (AUS) – Red Bull KTM Factory Team
11. Stefan Svitko (SVK) – Slovnaft Rally Team
14. Sam Sunderland (GBR) – Red Bull KTM Factory Team
17. Laia Sanz (ESP) – Red Bull KTM Factory Team
28. Daniel Jager Nosiglia (BOL) – MEC HRC
50. Santosh Shivashankar Chunchunguppe (IND) – Hero Motorsports Rally Team
56. Anastasiya Nifontova (RUS) – Nifontova 13 Team
58. Walter Jager Nosiglia (BOL) – MEC HRC
77. Luciano Benavides (ARG) – Red Bull KTM Factory Team
300. Carlos Sainz (ESP) – X-Raid Mini JCW Team
301. Nasser Al-Attiyah (QAT) – Toyota Gazoo Racing SA
302. Giniel de Villiers (RSA) – Toyota Gazoo Racing SA
303. Jakub Przygonski (POL) – Orlen X-Raid Team
304. Stéphane Peterhansel (FRA) – X-Raid Mini JCW Team
306. Sébastien Loeb (FRA) – PH Sport
308. Cyril Despres (FRA) – X-Raid Mini JCW Team
361. Ignacio Casale (CHL) – Casale Racing
500. Eduard Nikolaev (RUS) – Kamaz-Master
502. Airat Mardeev (RUS) – Kamaz-Master
514. Dmitry Sotnikov (RUS) – Kamaz-Master
518. Andrey Karginov (RUS) – Kamaz-Master
From lightweight wonders to baggers and superbikes, these are the two-wheelers you wanted to know about.
NEW YORK — A transformer explosion at an electrical plant set the skies above New York City ablaze in an eerie, pulsing blue light Thursday night, causing scattered power outages, delaying flights and sparking a social media storm of jokes about an alien invasion.
Porsche’s upcoming Taycan, which is expected to go on sale next year, will have at least three variants of the all-electric sports car, including an all-wheel drive version. But it’s the Taycan Turbo — the name Porsche is giving its top-of-the-line variant — that reveals the automaker’s strategy…
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — In Alison Goldwater Ross’ earliest memories of her grandfather Barry Goldwater, there’s always a 35mm camera hanging from his neck. The senator photographed more than 15,000 images of Arizona’s landscapes and Native Americans over his lifetime.
75 Percent of All Vehicles Hammered Sold at Three-Day, 885-Car Auction.
Mecum Auctions’ second annual collector-car auction in Las Vegas was deemed a success…