Hope you had as much fun as we did. See you in 2015!
On The Weekend Of The Second Annual MotoGP Race In Austin, Texas, Crossing The Lines Of Design, Art, Music, And Motorcycles, The Handbuilt Show Invites Everyone To Appreciate Exceptional Craftsmanship And Creativity. Come Be Part Of The Most Inclusive Motorcycle Event In The Country. To Further Ensure This Is A Fully-Inclusive Event, Your Entrance Is Free Of Charge!
- Friday, April 11th: 6PM – 12AM
- Saturday, April 12th: 12PM – 12AM
“It is our vision that those that visit The Handbuilt Motorcycle Show will be inspired to pick up tools and use their hands to make something of their own.”
- Over 100 hand-built motorcycles of ALL types
- The Wall of Death: Antique bikes defying the laws of physics, riding on walls.
- DJ Uncle Kenny spinning 78 Shellac
- Oil & Ink Motorbike Print Expo
- Robynn Sanders – Painter
- Vintage Motorcycle Jacket Show
- Cutaway Engine Collection
- Full cash bar on premises
- No BYOB
- Various hipster food trailers TBA
Located in Austin, Texas, the new chapter joins founding members in Scottsdale, Arizona and club members in Newport Beach, California.
As with all chapters, there are no membership dues or fees, or other requirements to join – just positive attitudes and a passion for sports cars and fast toys. The chapter in Austin will host club events at the new Circuit of Americas track located near the Austin airport.
Don’t miss the Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas April 11-13, 2014 in Austin, Texas as the best riders in the world scrape their knees and elbows around twenty turns of asphalt for a chance at first place glory.
MotoGP is heart-pounding, adrenaline-inducing, wheel-to-wheel racing that will have you glued to your seat. Experience what other fans claim to be the greatest motorcycle race on this hemisphere!
Some great new additions to MotoGP this year, including:
- FREE motorcycle parking to anyone who purchases a ticket before Dec. 31, 2013
- FREE general admission for kids 12 and under with the purchase of an adult ticket
- On-site dry camping
- Single-day tickets that start at just $39
Tickets are on sale, so now is your chance to get the best seats in the Main Grandstand, Turn 1, and Turn 15 before they’re gone!
Learn more: http://circuitoftheamericas.com/motogp/